will help you to understand the possible data processing taken
by us for the services provided by our application.
- By visiting, installing or using the Service, you understand and
consent to be legally bound by this Policy, otherwise, you may not
use the Service.
- We may amend this Policy from time to time without notice,
continued visiting, installing or using the Service after each
amendment in effect means that you understand and consent to the
2. Less Data
- The Service is designed based on the principle of Less data
and all the processing is done under the legal basis of the
agreements including this Policy and the Terms of Service between you and us,
authorized by your clear agreement. The Service does NOT log what
you do while connected to the Service, does NOT log any agreement of
any communications unless the communication is with us.
3. Information collected when you use our services
- Usage information. We collect information about how you interact with our services, such as how much bandwidth you use, and when and for how long you use our services.
- Device information. We collect information from and about the device you use to access our services. For example, we may collect device identifiers, browser types, device types and settings, operating system versions, mobile, wireless, and other network information (such as internet service provider name, carrier name and signal strength), and application version numbers.
4. How we use Information collected
- We will not sell, use or disclose any personal data to third
parties for any purpose without your permission. We will not do
targeted advertising, user profiling, or snoop your privacy. We
will only use your information in certain ways and for certain
purposes, as stated in this Policy.
- Your Usage and Device Information mainly used to analyze our product
distribution and for product planning. Non-personal information is
mainly used for the Service's optimization, for example, when
something wrong and you ask us for user support, we need specific
data to figure it out and then shoot the trouble. We may also use
the information above to track the features of the Service to
better analyze, understand, and enhance the Service, and to
further improve the experience and satisfaction of our users.
5. How We Store Your Information
- The data of our users is stored in servers located in Tanzania and
may be accessed by us from time to time outside the Tanzania for the
purpose of providing and boosting the Service to you.
- As to the storing period, the server you connected, connection
time stamp, network type and the error report (if any) will only
exist in our servers for up to 72 hours and then vanish
permanently. Such data is short-term as for temporary purpose like
trouble-shooting. Other information will have a longer storage
period since it's necessary to keep the Service running as
expected, and will be stored as long as you are using the Service
unless you ask for the right to be forgotten.
7. How your Information can be Disclosed
- If we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary
to comply with a law, regulation, legal process or governmental
request, we may preserve or disclose your data according to such
law enforcement requests.
- This may include legal requests from the jurisdictions which we
are operating under.
8. Your Rights
- You have the rights to access, correct, transfer, be forgotten
or object to the processing of your personal data, you can also
lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. If you
want to exercise such rights or have any questions about this
Policy, just contact us.
- Please note that we may need a couple of days to respond and ask you to
verify your identity before responding.